- OVCSA Student Services
- Student Organizations▸
- Financial Assistance▸
- Guidance Services▸
- Student Housing▸
- Registered Organizations
- Apply For Registration
- Registration Guidelines
- UNO Form 1
- UNIK Form 1
- UNO-UNIK Guidelines
- Iskolar ng Bayan Program
- SA Program
- Student Learning Assistance System (SLAS)
- Tuition Loan/SLB Program
- Cash Loan Assistance Program (CLAP)
- UP Student Insurance Policy
- Job Vacancies
- Dorm Fees
- Residence Hall Agreement
- Dorm App Guidelines (Midyear A.Y. 2021-2022)
- Dorm App Guidelines (1st Sem A.Y. 2022-2023)
- Transient Accommodation Guidelines
Keep your password to yourself. Sharing this to anyone is a violation of the Acceptable Use Policy of the UP System. Violators shall suffer suspension ranging from one week to one year.
Account Problems: Proceed to the offices listed below and bring validated UPLB ID or any other valid ID plus Form 5.
OSAM: Communication and Information Technology, Room 7, 2/F Student Union Building.
e-UP/UP Mail: Information Technology Center, 2/F AG Samonte Hall.