- Financial Assistance
- SA Program
- Student Learning Assistance System (SLAS)
- Tuition Loan / SLB Program
- Cash Loan Assistance Program (CLAP)
- UP Student Insurance Policy
- Job Vacancies
TUITION LOAN / SLB PROGRAM
The Tuition Loan / Student Loan Board (SLB) Program allows students to defer registration payment up to 80% of the total assessed fees during the enrollment period. This is payable within the semester with an interest rate of 6% per annum.
One hundred percent (100%) loan may be granted provided a request to avail of 100% Tuition Loan /SLB is approved by the Chancellor. This request form should be accomplished first before applying for theTuition Loan / SLB application. Click the button below to know more:Avail 100% Tuition Loan/SLB
- The Tuition Loan / SLB Program is open to all qualified undergraduate and graduate students except to those students taking-up non-degree programs.
- Students with outstanding loans will not be allowed to avail of any further Tuition Loan / SLB unless there is a promissory note approved by the Chancellor. Promissory notes should be processed first before applying for Tuition Loan / SLB. Click the button below to know more:
- Updated personal information (home address and contact number) in SAIS. (Navigation: Main Menu - Self Service- Student Center)
- Scanned copy of your co-debtor’s valid I.D.
(Valid IDs include Driver's License, SSS ID, GSIS ID, PhilHealth ID, current company/office ID, Postal ID, BIR TIN ID, Barangay ID, Voter's ID, or Passport) The picture and signature in the valid ID must be clear and readable.
Note: Qualified co-debtors are parents and immediate relatives by consanguinity which include grandparents, uncles and aunts from both sides, and brothers and sisters who are of legal age. Your co-debtor’s middle or last name should reflect your relationship with each other. Please provide your birth certificate or other supporting documents as proof of your relationship.
- E-signature of your co-debtor. This should match the signature in the attached valid ID.
HOW TO SETTLE YOUR TUITION LOAN / SLB LOAN:
Easy Payment Procedures to Settle your Tuition Loan / SLB Program
Request for a statement of accounts through this link
- Pay through online banking or over the counter. Kindly follow the step by step payment guidelines in your SOA form.
Submit your confirmation slip for verification and posting to your SAIS account.