- SAGA Separation Form
- SAGA Unit Application Form
- SAGA Change Unit Coordinator Form
- OSG Brochures And Reports
- Cademic Calendar
- Telephone Directory
- OVCSA Transaction Booklet
- Registered Organizations
- Apply For Registration
- Registration Guidelines
- UNO Form 1
- UNIK Form 1
- UNO-UNIK Guidelines
- Iskolar ng Bayan Program
- SAGA Program
- Student Learning Assistance System (SLAS)
- Tuition Loan/SLB Program
- Cash Loan Assistance Program (CLAP)
- UP Student Insurance Policy
- Job Vacancies
- Pre-employment Testing
- Career & Job Placement
- Student Wellness & Subsidy Program
- Dorm Fees
- Residence Hall Agreement
- Dorm Application Guidelines
- Transient Accommodation Guidelines
UPLB CARES: Borrow-A-Laptop Program
The “Borrow-A-Laptop” program is a sub-program under UPLB CARES for learning assistance packages, specifically for laptop units. The Borrow-A-laptop program pursues to gather sustained assistance and efforts of the different students, alumni, and local community organizations who will contribute monetary and/or gadget assistance. It aims to alleviate students who urgently need gadgets for their academic remote learning situations.
WHO MAY QUALIFY:The UPLB CARES Committee in collaboration with the Grants-in-Aid Program will identify and endorse grantees to the UPLB Committee on Scholarships and Financial Assistance (UPLB CSFA).
The following are the criteria for endorsement:
• Priority is given to students whose bracket is under PD 80 or PD 60.
• Students who are at a considerable disadvantage during this remote mode of learning (i.e., students who do not own a laptop, sharing their device with other learners).
• Students with scholarships whose benefits do not cover gadget assistance.
• Grantees of learning assistance but needing a laptop to run various software, for the rendering of projects and write-ups.
• Students urgently need a laptop with higher specifications to perform thesis experiments to graduate.
Click this button for the Primer and General Guidelines of the Borrow-A-Laptop Program:UPLB CARES: Borrow-A-Laptop Program Details