Holiday Greetings allows mobile subscribers to send anonymous greetings to UPLB students.
On February 14, 2015, COMMIT will deliver your holiday message to any UPLB student. Messages will be collected starting on February 11 until February 14. Messages will be delivered via SMS on February 14 provided it complies with the guidelines:
- Greetings must be less than or equal to 100 characters.
- No foul, sexual, threatening, or abusive messages.
- Messages must be in English/Filipino.
- Sender must know identifiable and conclusive information about the recipient such as name, degree, college, or mobile number.
- Recipient will not know the sender unless the sender discloses it in the message.
- All messages are subject to review and all rights are reserved by COMMIT not to deliver messages deemed inappropriate.
DISCLAIMER: The government did not fund this project nor the resources used for this project. This is a result of staff creativity with resources from the staff members.
How It Works
Each student has been assigned a unique holiday SMS keyword. Users can send greetings to the students by using their designated holiday SMS keyword. To know a student's holiday SMS keyword, sender must know identifiable and conclusive information. Messages will be scheduled for delivery upon approval of the greeting.
NOTE: Please enter all the information you know about the recipient. Only two fields are required as long as the details would uniquely match the recipient.