Students who would like to apply as student assistant (SA) must be currently enrolled in at least 12 units (unless student is graduating) and at most 21 units, a Filipino, and at least old freshman standing.
Steps in Processing the SA Application Form
- Browse through the list of vacant SA positions at the List of Vacant Student Assistant Positions.
- Apply directly to an office with vacant SA position. Bring copy of class schedule.
- If application is accepted by the office, the supervisor will provide you the SA item code corresponding the vacant position.
- Accept SA position offered by supervisor by generating Form 3B at the SA Portal (click 'Accept Position').
- Print and sign Form 3B. The supervisor and the student must sign the Form 3B.
- Submit Form 3B and present UPLB Form 5 & 26 to Window 1, 2/F SU Building.
NOTE: Minors must secure parental consent.