- Financial Assistance
- SA Program
- Socialized Tuition
- SLB Program
- Cash Loan Program
- Job Vacancies
The following are the photo specifications for the OSAM profile:
- Photo must be square and must be at least 200x200 pixels.
- There should be no picbadges, twibbons, logos, or any other unnecessary elements.
- There should be no eyeglasses or any accessories that may cover facial features.
- There should only be one person in the photo.
- The background of the photo must be plain (light solid color).
- Photo must not be blurred.
- Photo must be in standard close-up shot (shoulder level up to tip of hair).
- Photo must be colored.
- Face must be recognizable. It must not be too dark or too bright.
- Face must comprise about 70% of the photo.
- The person must be directly facing the camera in normal angle.
- Shoulders and head must not be tilted.
- Photo must not be improperly cropped nor stretched.
- Photo must not have photo effects (borders/sepia tone/glittering effect).
- Photo must be recent (taken within the last six months).
If you are not sure if your photo meets the guidelines, ensure that you can classify your photo as formal. The OSAM System is not a social networking site, it is a university facility that allows students to upload photos instead of submitting 1x1 or 2x2 photos.
You might be interested to read 17 types of photos you shouldn't upload based on photos uploaded by UPLB students.