- Financial Assistance
- SA Program
- Student Learning Assistance System (SLAS)
- Tuition Loan / SLB Program
- Cash Loan Assistance Program (CLAP)
- UP Student Insurance Policy
- Job Vacancies
OSA congratulates the 2,707 UPLB UPCAT 2018 passers30 April 2018 | KMASantos |
The UPLB Office of Student Affairs congratulates the 2,707 UPLB UPCAT passers for AY 2018-2019. If you are on this list, we are proud of you!
UP stands by the principle of quality education for all. If you think you have limited financial resources to study at UPLB, please allow us to help. Here are services you might want to avail:
- Socialized Tuition (ST) System, a support system for students in need of financial assistance through tuition discounts
- Student Assistantship Program, a mentoring program for students starting their second semester in UPLB which allows them to earn Php 60 per hour
- Student Loan Board, a loan program to allow deferred or staggered payments of matriculation fees (details will be available during enrollment)
- Student Housing, a service provided by the University Housing Office (P400-P650/month)
- Free tertiary education as per RA 10931
The following is a list of all UPCAT passers in UPLB (the tables may take a while to load). The complete list of UPCAT passers can be found in the UPCAT Results 2018 Online page.