- Financial Assistance
- SA Program
- Student Learning Assistance System (SLAS)
- Tuition Loan / SLB Program
- Cash Loan Assistance Program (CLAP)
- UP Student Insurance Policy
- Job Vacancies
UP Student Insurance Policy
- Who is covered?
The UP Student Insurance Claims covers undergraduate students who are qualified for the Higher Education Subsidy (Free Tuition) and are officially enrolled during the First Semester of A.Y. 2020 - 2021.
- What accidents are covered?
All types of accidents are covered by this insurance (e.g. vehicular, non-vehicular, animal bites, among others).
- How do I file for an insurance claim?
- Step 1: File an Insurance Claim by filling out this google form:
- Step 2: Download the checklist of the documents with the submission instruction though this link:
- Step 3: Submit the application and the documentary requirements at the Office of Scholarships and Grants by following the enumerated guidelines in Step 1 and Step 2