- Financial Assistance
- SA Program
- Student Learning Assistance System (SLAS)
- Tuition Loan / SLB Program
- Cash Loan Assistance Program (CLAP)
- UP Student Insurance Policy
- Job Vacancies
Student Loan Board (SLB)
The Student Loan Board program allows students to defer registration payment up to 80% of the total assessed fees during the enrollment period. This is payable within the semester with an interest rate of 6% per annum.* A student needs a co-debtor to avail of the loan program. The co-debtor must be a relative of the student.
* As per Article 429 of the UP System Code, the interest rate shall be waived on SLB loans which are paid within four (4) months.